- We reserve the right to change our pricing. Even if we quote a price for a job, we reserve the right to modify the price if we find that the job was misrepresented in any way. This does not mean we are in the habit of doing so, we just want to make sure that we reserve the right to do so in case of miscommunication or misinformation.
- We reserve the right to refuse business should we feel in any way that it is not a good fit or if the job is too risky for our staff or exceeds our equipments’ capability. In no way will we intentionally put ourselves or our client’s / client’s property at risk for the sake of “getting extra work.”
- We are licensed and insured.
- We do our best to provide the service as intended, however, there are certain situations / stains / issues caused by nature that cannot be resolved, i.e. oil spills, etc. We do not assert that we can get every material, surface, driveway, home or building clean. We will disclose this openly and honestly during the estimate.
- By doing business with us, you agree to terms and conditions of our standard business agreement that is presented at the time of our agreeing to move forward with the project. All special considerations will be discussed at that time.
- The venue for any issues that arise out of our service shall be Osceola County, FL.